Why join Sports Travel International?
We are always on the look out for talented, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you believe you can make a difference to Sports Travel International and our customers, then please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject heading VACANCIES
When we have opportunities to join our team, we will post the information on this website page.
Sales/Customer Service Executive
- Principal accountabilities:
- Assist with the processing of sales enquiries and bookings for Sports Travel International. Will include: individuals, groups, corporates, charities and bespoke enquiries
- Processing payments and updating bookings and events accordingly.
- General Administration duties for example: filing, invoicing, ticketing.
- Collating management information on events.
- Attend sporting events in PR/Representation capacity where required, and may include travel overseas to events.
- Ensuring all records and files are kept up to date and accurate
- May involve updating website content.
- Managing our Affiliate relationships.
- Insurance – overseeing and reporting
- Database management
- Key Skills required:
- Good sales skills, ideally in a travel environment
- Commercial acumen.
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of the internet and updating websites would be useful.
- Personal skills
- Open mindedness and innovative
- Bias for action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning capability
- Approachable and willing to work as part of a team
- A good level of knowledge of our featured sports would be an advantage for this role.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover photo.