Why join Sports Travel International?
We are always on the look out for talented, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you believe you can make a difference to Sports Travel International and our customers, then please send a CV and a covering letter to Brendan@sportstravelinternational.com with the subject heading VACANCIES
When we have opportunities to join our team, we will post the information on this website page.
The role of the Marketing Manager will lead the marketing activity for Sports Travel International and Club La Santa Ireland. You manage both online and offline promotions. This will include developing the marketing strategy and plans, creating and maintaining B2C email communications, social media management, website updates, building and maintaining partnerships and sponsorship relationships, organising events and expos, liaising with press & influences, working close with print ads & publications, while scoping out new opportunities to increase brand and product awareness for Sports Travel Intentional and Club La Santa Ireland.
To see the detailed Marketing Manager job specification, please click here >
Our overseas staff are the people who make all our running, cycling and triathlon tours special. Our staff travel with our customers to destinations all across the world to help them achieve their dreams at the biggest and best mass participation events. Our guides attend events like the big 6 Marathon Majors as wells as cycling events in France, Belgium and Italy including the Tour de France and the Etape du Tour and to such triathlon events as Challenge Roth and Ironman Lanzarote.
We welcome applications from people with a passion for sports and with the potential to work abroad for up to a week at a time. You cannot participate in the event as you are there for our customers. We provide a daily rate, payment of expenses, travel and accommodation. Working hours are based around the event and can be long but the work is extremely rewarding.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an E mail with your CV including information on your background to email@example.com
For the 2020 season we will be recruiting for outgoing, sports-minded individuals who are able to work on our overseas cycling events as bike mechanic. We are looking for someone with Cytech or similar qualifications. Even though qualifications are important, for us experience is equally important so get in touch if you have worked with a team, in a shop or at your cycling club. Please note that this is only casual work so only a few times a year, in line with the dates of our various events. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an E mail with your CV including information on your background to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales/Customer Service Executive
Based in our office in central Dublin.
- Assist with the processing of sales enquiries and bookings for Sports Travel International. Will include: individuals, groups, corporate groups, charities and bespoke enquiries
- Processing payments and updating bookings and events accordingly.
- General Administration duties for example: filing, invoicing, ticketing.
- Collating management information on events.
- Attend sporting events in PR/Representation capacity where required, and may include travel overseas to events.
- Ensuring all records and files are kept up to date and accurate
- May involve updating website content.
- Managing our Affiliate relationships.
- Insurance – overseeing and reporting
- Database management
Key Skills required:
- Good sales skills, ideally in a travel environment
- Commercial acumen.
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of the internet and updating websites would be useful.
- Open mindedness and innovative
- Bias for action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning capability
- Approachable and willing to work as part of a team
- A good level of knowledge of our featured sports would be an advantage for this role.
To apply for this role, please email Brendan@sportstravelinternational.com with your CV and cover letter.